Saturday, May 18, 2013

5 more days.

I'm sorry I've been slacking on my blog. It has been a crazy month thus far with May Day & end of the year craziness upon me! There are officially 5 more days of school & I'm starting to feel it. For the end of the year, I'm sending my students home with portfolios of their writing with a surprise inside. Over the past 6 months I've been with these kiddos, I've documented and compiled pictures of them. Going through the pictures has made me realize how much these students have grown physically, mentally, emotionally, and socially. It's hard to imagine letting them go & have this happen every year. Especially since they're my first class, I definitely hold a spot in my heart for each child.

I hope I don't cry on Friday!

I'll update the last units I implemented with them throughout the summer.
I need to be better about this next school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...