Friday, June 28, 2013

VEGAS BABYYYYY

For Flashback Friday, I'm going to go through my 2 trips. My first Mommy-Daughter trip was AWESOME :) First we went to Vegas, and then to San Francisco. I personally don't care for Vegas, but I went with my mommy. It was a lot of fun, especially since I was able to see 2 of my bestest friends.


Erin & I did WAY too much shopping. I think I spent way too much money at Fashion Show Mall. Oh my.. Top Shop was AMAZING :)


I think The Strip does look very pretty at night though :)


I loved the stairs in City Center. Although the shops (and even Starbucks) were SUPER pricey, I liked the way they decorated the place.


MY FIRST TIME playing the machines. HAHA.


I've been waiting for my frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity 3 at Caesar's Palace. I've missed it since New York!



Mommy & me :)

Super brief description of our 6 days in Vegas. But.. I have so much more to show for SF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...