Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Venti kinda day.

 
 
 

Today was the first day I rearranged my classroom. Although I love having my family around & all their input, I wanted to arrange the classroom furniture the way I wanted to without their help. It gave me the chance to play around in the room before they came to raid it. I'm excited for their help later on, but I want to see what the previous teacher left me first. Plus.. I got to dance around my classroom hee hee

It's sinking in that my dreams are finally coming true -- to be a 4th grade teacher :)

To treat ourselves.. Lianne, Taylor, & I went B I G for lunch. Shokudo was a m a z i n g. I had the sukiyaki bi bim bap & it was delicioussss. I also tried mochi cheese gratin for the first time & surprisingly it tasted really good :) But our favorite will always be the honey toast with vanilla ice cream nom nom nom. After the year I had so far, if it weren't for these 2, I really don't know how I would've survived. They make sure I still make time for friends -- but they're really like sisters to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...