Friday, August 16, 2013

Open House Day

Even if it was a long day.. it couldn't have been any better with all the surprises

1. The girls wanted to help me set-up for Open House!
2. My boys saw my windows open & lights on in the classroom. They wanted to read books AND help me set-up instead of play at a park
3. Mommy & Dez surprised me at Open House!!

I'm truly blessed & grateful for all the support I've been getting It's definitely been a HUGE switch to upper grades, but all the love&support has helped me with the transition.

2 comments:

  1. You must really be gearing up! It's that time of year again!

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. So much to do in so little time for sure! We've been in school for 2 1/2 weeks. SO CRAZY!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...