Saturday, November 30, 2013

Best of November 2013


thankful for traveling opportunities to beautiful cities && reunions with childhood besties
thankful for my amazing middle&&highschool friends who put up with me a lot
thankful for adorable cutesy treasures from family&&friends
thankful for my little sisters from other misters
thankful for teacher friends who always remind me their a phone call away
thankful for being loved by my family everyday
thankful for my best friend that reminds me that distance means so little when someone means so much

Tomorrow, we welcome one of my favorite months out of the year: December. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! Remember, it's important to celebrate everyday the people&&things in your life that you appreciate.. not just on Thanksgiving :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...