Friday, November 29, 2013

I'm Back!

 

top: macy's // bracelet: mishahawaii

Finally! I'm baaack! Oh blogging world, I've missed you so. There's so much I want to say and so much I have to share, but it would just take way too long.

In a nutshell, school has kept me V E R Y busy. I enrolled in my first professional development course (which I will talk about more later.) My students went through their first round of three of their statewide testing for science. We're busy making sure all of our science fair projects are submitted and ready to go (all due the third week of December.) On top of all of that, I still have to teach all subjects. With all of this planning, I've been snacking on so much food that my goal for this upcoming month is to run (more like jog) 3-4 times a week! Think I can do it? I hope I can :)

On a non-school note, like my sweater? I bought it at midnight during Black Friday at Macy's. Yay for Doorbusters! I wasn't planning on going, but my mom wanted to go. To be honest, Black Friday is kinda embedded in me. When I was a little girl, I've always known it to be a real family occasion to remember. All of us were delegated a job to find a particular item or two. My brother & cousin were supposed to stand in the long line to hold a spot & were kept occupied with a Gameboy Advance. (Oooh yesssss hanabada days for sure)

As a reminder, tomorrow is Small Business Saturday. I love shopping at boutiques and craft fairs; one of my favorite reasons about living in Hawaii for sure! MishaHawaii makes the cutest bracelets! I've had this bracelet for over a year and I wear it all the time!

So, how was your Thanksgiving? I hope you all had a wonderful & relaxing Thanksgiving with family & friends. Mine's was definitely both! With memories with families and amazing shopping deals, honestly, what better way to kick off this holiday season than a little retail therapy? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...