Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Favey #2

 

As I've said before I love Christmas music. I'm so glad science fair projects are dunzo because we are definitely in the Christmas spirit in my class. Today's Christmas trivia question on the school broadcast was to name two Christmas songs. Once we started discussing it, we started singing them! I'm so glad my class loves Christmas as much as I do :)

While shopping this weekend, I heard this song in one of the stores. I couldn't get it out of my head; you bet I used Shazam! Ever since, I've had it on repeat everyday. I can't get enough of Dave Barnes' music, and I hope you like his version of "All I Want for Christmas is You."

Hope you all had a marvelous Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...