Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Christmas in the Sand.


All my students keep talking about it is Christmas! Christmas Christmas Christmas! December 25th! My birthday is close to Christmas! Oh my.. the Christmas spirit is definitely in my 4th grade class. I'm about to play Christmas music while they transition between clean-up times -___- Honestly.. I can't blame them because they don't realize that their teacher's favorite holiday is CHRISTMAS!

My roomie from college and I had a rule: No Christmas music until after Thanksgiving. Trust me.. once it was after Thanksgiving.. THE WHOLE APARTMENT WAS CHRISTMAS! This song has been on repeat since Sunday! "Christmas in the Sand" definitely relates to me living in Hawaii for sure! I think it's such a cute song!

What are your Christmas Break plans? :)

Hope you're all having a fabulous week!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute song! I haven't heard this one yet. I'm sure it will be on repeat now! Lol! :)
    Nicole
    Teaching With Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This song AND "Mistletoe" are 2 of my favorite Colbie Caillat songs :) You should check it out!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...