Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays!

M e r r y  C h r i s t m a s  e v e r y o n e  :)

I hope everyone got what they wanted for Christmas and is enjoying spending time with family & friends. This year for Christmas, my family and I decided in lieu of giving people gifts this year, we helped Hawaii children have a new pair of shoes. Thanks to Nordstrom for their shoe giving tree, my family and I took names from the tree and we hope those children love their New Balance shoes :)

As this is my favorite time of year, and I love Christmas music, I must play this oldie. I was born in the 80s, but grew up with the first set (and best set) of boy bands in the 90s. Kids these days don't know what goooood boy bands are! Aren't I right!? ;) After all these years, this is my favorite Christmas song!


Have an amazing day everyone! Merry Christmas from my family to yours :)

instagram: ___lovelee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...