Saturday, December 28, 2013

Simplicity.

top: Express; watch: Fossil; purse: Kate Spade (old) 

This is my go-to outfit when I'm out with my family and friends. I love button down shirts & this is one of my favorites. I like to tuck it in loosely, or even wear it with slacks or jeans when I teach. It's machine washable, and super easy to take care of. I like looser tops that can be worn both casually and at work where I try to be more professional.

This outfit comes in handy like on my mother-daughter days with my mommy. We ran errands to the open market and ran a ton of errands. Luckily since we were in Chinatown, she let me go to Fighting Eel & it was the best time to go since they had a H U G E sale. If you live in Hawaii, and you love shopping at boutiques (like meeee), then support your small businesses. I always do :)

What stores do you like to shop at? Have a wonderful relaxing rest of the weekend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...