Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Disney Fan

I'm a H U G E Disney fan. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to watch Frozen yet. But, after this music video.. I'm going to watch it tonight! I'm all for singing in the car & this is the cutest singing car ride video I've ever seen. If you haven't seen it yet, then P L E A S E watch it :) I hope when I'm ready to settle down and have a family, I'm in love just as much as these amazingly good-looking parents! If you're on Spring Break like me, I hope you're enjoying the relaxing vacay! If you're still in school, then you're almosttt there. Hope you're all having an amazing week :)


PS. Look carefully at the daughter! She looks so disinterested in her good-looking amazing parents HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...