Sunday, April 6, 2014

High Achievers. High Class.

Hello lovelies :) I'm so sorry for the lack of blogging these days. But I'm here to share some amazing news with you. In partnership with the Honolulu Museum of Arts, my school's fourth and fifth graders select students to be a part of Art-to-Go. Every Wednesday, two of my students attend this extra curricular course that allows them to explore more art mediums than they can in a regular mainstream class. This year, the students had the privilege to design shirts for Tori Richard's Ala Moana windows! 3 of my students have their artwork displayed in this high end aloha shirt company!






^ ^ I hope one day someone can make this design into an actual shirt for sure!




I'm so proud of my students! They definitely draw better than their teacher :P I think my class has a pink obsession though.. If you're on O`ahu, please check out Ala Moana until April 8th to check out the students' art pieces. They're simply ahhhhhhmazing :)

How did everyone spend their weekend? Hope everyone had an amazing one :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...