Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Workin' It Wordless Wednesday

I'm linking up with T W O different linky parties. I'm such the partaaay animal :P



Guess what I did!?!? For 4 days straight (with the exception of the weekend), I cleaned the entire classroom! My 4th graders helped me on the last day of school by running around campus, but the other 3 days were all me. I had to actually go to 3 different classrooms besides my own. My school's making my old classroom into a 5th grade room, so the 4th grade materials had to be taken upstairs. I also sent some of my students to my new classroom to take my items. Lastly, I had to get my stuff ready for my summer school classroom! Ai yah! So much moving, but nowwww I'm all pau (in other words.. done!) Now I can focus on summer school and 3rd grade curriculum :)



Every Wednesday, my blog buddy Corinna from Surfin' Through Second will be hosting a linky party! Join her for Workin' It Wednesday :) Anything you're doing during this relaxinggg summer break (even couch potatoing.. W O R K  I T ! Even on instagram & Twitter.. hashtag that baby! #workinitwednesday :) She's also doing a sweet giveaway on her blog to kick off this summer. She's even giving away a $40 Target gift card with some other awesome Hawaii bloggers! You don't want to miss these giveaways :)

Hope you're all having an awesome week!


2 comments:

  1. I do not love to clean!! All my co-workers scrubbed everything down and cleaned their rooms for the summer. Ummm, I pushed it all in the middle of the room and I was out of there!! Yay for summer break! Don't work too hard on that third grade curriculum ;) Have a wonderful summer and thanks for linking up!

    Aloha,
    Corinna (✿◠‿◠)
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! The kids wiped down the top of their desks, but we forgot to do the inside. WHOOPS! I left the Simple Green bottle for the teacher who's going to be in my room for summer school. Luckily, she's in my new grade level. Hee hee :) & don't worry.. I haven't touched it.. yet..

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...