Yes friends. You've read that title correctly. I'm baaaaaack. It has been a crazy summer & I will update you all slowwwly. But first, I'll talk about my summer through Trina's linky party :)
Meet the Teacher Monday: Summer Edition
1. What's your summer teacher persona?
- Slacker Teacher: Catching up on every episode of everything you wanted to watch during the school year
- Mommy-On-The-Go: Consumed with your children's extracurricular activities
- Summer Fun Teacher: Hanging with friends and traveling the world
- Overachiever Teacher: Making TPT products, preparing your classroom, you never really took a break
Then at least twice a week, for about 2 hours a day, I would go back to school to start my new adventure. Yuuup.. moving in to 3rd :) More on that later.
Spend it with these amazing people. Friends who've been there for me through the awkward middle school days & then some. Friends who came home for visits. & friends I miss seeing 5 days a week, who remind me of why I love my job everyday.
But most importantly.. my days are best spent with these loving people I call family.
3. What is your favorite summer thirst quencher?
As much as I love my coffee.. I must admit it isn't my go to summer drink. Some days Jamba Juice sounds perfect.. but other days.. you gotta just cheat with some chocolate ;) I gotta have my Godiva Lava Cake Trufflelata. Previously known as the Dark Chocolate Decadence, Godiva now makes their chocolate shakes with reeeeeal truffles. #fattystatus for real.
4. Where will you be soaking up the summer sun? Have you planned any vacations?
No vacation. This is the first year since I was a freshman in high school that I'm not traveling anywhere. I'm suffocating on this rock for sure. I love to travel. I'm a H U G E travelbug deep down inside. Hopefully I can fly somewhere during our 3-week winter break!
5. Any summer reads, professional and personal?
Click on my last blog post to see the books I'm attempting to read (yet failing at keeping up) as summer ends on Monday (NOOOOO!!!!!)
6. What does your summer TV habits consist of?
- Pretty Little Liars (die hard fan since 2010)
- Chasing Life (great storyline!)
- The Bachelorette (definite guilty pleasure show)
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians (I admit.. Scott makes me keep watching the show!)
- Girl Meets World (Disney Channel sequel to Boy Meets World)
- Mistresses (gotta catch-up)
- How I Met Your Mother
- The Big Bang Theory
I admit.. it's a tie!
Summer -- Calvin Harris
Latch -- Disclosure ft. Sam Smith
Now link up with Trina from The Ordinary to Extraordinary Teacher :)
Have a wonderful week!