Friday, August 1, 2014

1st Day of 3rd Grade Memories

My brother came in to class today to take pictures of the students for my bulletin board and class website. He finishes taking pictures of my class...

Me: Thank you so much! Sorry I didn't get to buy you breakfast.
AP: Miss Agcaoili.. how much are you paying him?
Me: I'll buy him food.
AP: Shouldn't you pay him $50 at least???

Andrew: Who said that!? Thank you!!!!

-__-

I think the best part of the whole day was the fact my previous students came to visit me from the very first thing in the morning until the end of the day. My girls wanted to help after school. The students visited me throughout recess. & then the 2 boys I'm closest to came to visit me after school today with the biggest hugs in the world!

KI: THIS ROOM IS BIGGER!
KI: IT'S BREEZIER THAN OUR OLD ROOM!
KI: Did you unpack yet???
KI: Is your football in here???
MI: Can we watch Frozen???
Me: I don't have it. Sorry... we can watch it next week.
KI: CAN WE MONDAY!? I don't start football yet!
Me: Yeah...whenever you guys want. Just not Wednesday and Thursday because I have meetings.
KI: MONDAY!
MI: OOOOKAY MONDAY!

JN laughed a whole lot and KP was sweetest as ever! I seriously missed those 2 A LOT.

But speaking of brother coming to class (who never ever comes to class).. he just came out with an EPIC zip lining video. PLEASE check it out :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...