Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Meet the Teacher: Where?

Hi friends!

To continue with this week's linky party with Blog Hoppin'.. I will be sharing where I teach :)


Unfortunately.. I'm not ready for a gigantic reveal to you all. I've been pretty busy with meetings throughout this week. BUT I can give you a sneak peek of one of my favorite parts of my classroom..


I will be updating the file cabinet in the future.. but I just had to show you my teacher desk area. I've been getting compliments about how organized I am with all of my binders and how my desk area is neat. Yay for organization! I can't wait to show you the rest of my classroom as soon as this week calms down.


What does your classroom look like? Can't wait to check out all of your creativity :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...