Monday, September 1, 2014

Currently: September!

Yessiree! It's time for another of Farley's Currently! Holy toledo! Can you believe that it's already SEPTEMBER!? I can't.. this is unreeeeeal. It's officially the time of year that's crazy to think of for me.. MY BIRTHDAY MONTH. YIKES!


Listening: If you've been following my blog, you KNOW I have a soft spot for HGTV. Yes.. this 24-year-old has hopes and dreams of owning her own place. & yes.. I watch Love It or List It and one day hope to renovate my dream home. BUT oooh yes I loveee the Property Brothers :) Jonathan is my favorite hee hee. Wish they would come to HI ;)

Loving: This 3-day weekend has been full of time with family, friends, and catching up with my good ol' work. I caught up a good amount, prepped for the week, graded a ton, but still got to spend time with some amazing people. I got to hangout with one of my favorite teacher friends, watch my hanai cousins play baseball, go to happy hour with some high school friends, and hangout with my favorite uncle and his family :) Most importantly, I got to spend time with my mom and brother. My 2 favorite people in the world <3

Thinking: Although I got a ton done.. I still feel like it isn't enough. Since I'm much more involved in school this year, I feel like the list grew much larger. Plus.. I'm taking a PD course and still getting mentoring. Not sure I'm burning myself out or not.. but it sure is a lot to take in..

Wanting: I CAN'T STAND THIS 90 DEGREE WEATHER WITH LITTLE TO NO WIND. WIND COME BACK! That is all.

Needing: Don't you wish there was more time in the day? If not to work, then to sleeeeep.

3 Trips: My friend Jeremy and I were talking about different countries we hope to travel to. We both agreed we want to go to London. But a dream of mine was to travel to Italy. I had the opportunity to go in college when a friend of mine was deployed to Sicily, but funding was limited since I was still in school so I couldn't visit him. So hopefully one day I will be able to :) I'm also the only person in my family who hasn't been to Japan yet. I hope to one day visit all 4 islands.

Now go see Farley! Have an awesome week :)


2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog via Farley's Currently Linky. I'm so glad to have found you! I have taught kindergarten, second, third, and fourth grades so if you need any ideas or advice...I'd be happy to help you in any way I can. Just send a message via my blog. I look forward to getting to know you and hopefully collaborate together. I hope you have a great year and feel free to contact me at any time as I'm your new blog and pinterest follower :)

    Stephanie Ann
    Stephanie Ann (TpT Store
    Sparkling in Kindergarten blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog through Farley's Currently. I am with you on getting rid of this heat, although I live in a cooler climate than you do, I can't wait for fall!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...