Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sunday Scoop

Hello blogging world! I'M BAAACK!

This has definitely been one whirlwind of a school year. So many exciting beginnings in 3rd grade for me & I'm excited to share them with all of you :) But first.. I must join a linky party. Here's to the Teaching Trio and the Sunday Scoop linky party!


We're officially here on Fall Break in Hawaii & its been glooooorious :) (well.. except for my friends on the track system..)

Have To's

Not so much of a break though.. I have to complete report cards for my lovelies. Their parent-teacher conferences begin 2 weeks upon return from Fall Break. I also have to plan 2 formal observations before I go back to work. But the one thing I really have to do.. clean my room! Oh my.. spring fall cleaning is in order this break!

Hope To's

I'm excited for some beach time! I can't wait to read a book and just lay in the sun with sand between my toes :) I'm also hoping to have some time to sew. I have a lot of projects lined up in my sewing kit & I can't wait to get to it.

Because I'm Happyyy..

.. to spend time with my family & friends. One thing I miss during break is spending time with my friends. My best friends live in 3 different states and I'll admit.. it's hard to be home because I don't have them around. I miss my best friends a lot.. but I'm glad I get to hear from them at least a couple times a month :) As for the friends that are home.. I'm happy that they're a part of my life & I can spend time with them. The busyness of life makes it difficult to meet up with friends (even on this island), but I'm glad that if I ever need something, they'll always be there for me :)

So helloooo Fall Break. I'm SO happy you're here to remind me of the importance of enjoying life to the fullest.

1 comment:

  1. First of all, welcome back! You have some really nice plans) My favorite one is the beach time with sand between your toes. I hope it all works out for you the way you plan it. Ok, I can’t wait for you to tell about teaching stuff. Anything special you are planning to do? Any essay papers for sale on education topic maybe? Just keep us posted with everything interesting you are having in your life. Good luck with your plans!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...