Monday, October 6, 2014

The Carlton.

I don't know about you.. but I miss my 90s sitcoms. One of which is The Fresh Prince of BelAir. Carlton was definitely my favorite character and made me learn to love my quirks for sure. & sometimes.. all you have to do is just smile & laugh about it all.



Tonight, the Carlton dance came back on Dancing with the Stars. I've been waiting ALL SEASON for this dance to come back. If you're an 80s kid like me.. but grew up in the 90s.. or just loved Alfonso.. please smile & laugh along with me :)


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I absolutely died when they did the 'Carlton'! I figured that they would at some point and it was just perfect! I have developed the biggest love for dancing with the stars this season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! It was AMAZING. I used to be a huge So You Think You Can Dance fan, but my mom really got me into Dancing with the Stars. The judges make the show.. especially Bruno :D

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad to be following your blog! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award so hop on over to my blog and check it out!

    :) Pili
    Glitter and Gradebooks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...