Saturday, January 9, 2016

New Years Resolution

Hi everyone!

So, one thing that has been on my mind is why am I blogging less. Why do I feel unmotivated to write to everyone about my teaching? && I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that I'm finally finding a balance between family, friends, && school. This year, my focus was to include the people that mean the most in this world && to create amazing memories with them. && this year I did just that:
  • Monthly dinners with my friends
  • Fun grade level ideas actually getting implemented (+ our close friends)
  • Reuniting with my elementary school friends (since they live in the PNW still)
  • Dinners with my family && more with our cousins
  • SURPRISE Oregon trip -- my 1st time back since graduating college 4 years ago
  • Spending time with the FAB5 && our close friends
  • Meeting my boyfriend :)
  • Going to baseball games with my "little sister" during her senior year of high school
  • Reuniting with the trio
  • Hikes & dinners with my guy friends
  • Reuniting with my college friends that live at home
  • Trying new places & reconnecting with high school friends

Well, I want to start 2016 out right, and continue blogging again and find my motivation. But until then, I'm blessed to have spent 2015 with these people. I'm excited for what 2016 brings :)

1 comment:

  1. Really all images are seems to be more admirable and more over that all are seems to be high resolution which really attracts the viewers to see it again and again. This is the very first time to see such a good piece of images in my life. Even my custom paper research writing office colleagues are not having the interest in photography, i have been searching for a best colleague and friend who is having the full fledged interest and learning thirst in the field of photography so that i will be able to develop my knowledge in the field of photography without any delay.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...